The Association San Juan is a non-profit entity, constituted in June XNUMX. The purpose of this Association is the promotion of education in general and the assistance, recovery, education and social integration of people who need special care. To achieve this, the "San Juan Association" follows the methodology of Healing Pedagogy, Social Therapy and Waldorf Pedagogy.
The San Juan Association is a collaborating entity of the Government of the Canary Islands in the provision of Social and Socio-health Services.
Its objectives are:
- Create and manage specific centers of Waldorf Pedagogy, Healing Pedagogy and Social Therapy of anthroposophical orientation.
- Conduct, promote and protect all kinds of studies, research and work directly applied to the training of people in need of special care and in need of education in general.
- It establishes relations with existing initiatives in foreign countries that pursue analogous aims with the objective of exchanging information, knowledge and adequate means for a better achievement of the ends.
- It develops artistic activities and public representations, in order to promote the public interest, on the need for Waldorf Pedagogy, Curative Pedagogy and Social Therapy.
- It organises lectures, courses, workshops and informative training seminars on Waldorf Pedagogy, Curative Pedagogy and Anthroposophical Social Therapy, in order to develop interest and participation.
"The Adrián Hoteles Foundation has been collaborating uninterruptedly with our institution for more than ten years. Knowing the difficulties that the maintenance and equipment of our facilities means for the institution, they wanted this year to contribute to the renovation and improvement of our kitchen. For some years now we have been needing the renovation and expansion of the kitchen of the Day Center, since its start-up in the year 2000, this installation had become obsolete to cover the needs that we now have. The expansion of reception places and the passage of time made this intervention very necessary. We feel a deep appreciation for the possibility that we were given to be able to undertake this renovation, all were facilities, making available everything necessary to bring to fruition this, for us, difficult business. The works could begin and now we have a dream kitchen, with all the comforts that facilitate work and provide well-being to all, children companions and companions. "
Fidel Ortega Dueñas - Director of the San Juan Center for Curative Pedagogy and Social Therapy
Providing the renovation and installation of an insdustrial fitted kitchen in its San Juan Day Center, to facilitate breakfast, meals and snacks to the 32 people who are served in the center
The expansion of reception places and the passage of time have made the renovation and extension of the day center kitchen, that was installed in 2000, very necessary, as it had become obsolete to cover the needs of the center.
Therefore, the Adrián Hoteles Foundation has donated and installed an industrial kitchen for the San Juan day center, providing it with the necessary equipements to facilitate breakfast, meals and snacks for the people who are served in this center and thus providing welfare to all users.