Thanks to this agreement, medical teams will be financed to carry out clinical research to improve sequelae ...
Development project of the oncological physiotherapy unit
The Adrián Hoteles Foundation is also committed to support the Spanish Association Against Cancer ,AECC in the Oncological Physiotherapy program - an innovative project. It means acquiring the necessary medical equipment to carry out clinical investigations, to obtain protocols to prevent, treat and solve all the consequences that the oncological process can leave in a person and likewise bring quality of life to the patient.
- Offer a specific and specialised treatment
- Minimise the patient's functional disabilities
- Prevent the appearance of sequelae
- Improve the quality of life in palliative patients
- To grant functional independence in both adult and pediatric patients
- Introduce physical exercise as complementary therapy
- Publicise necessary health education tools during and after cancer
- Research to obtain the best treatments that can make possible all the established objectives
- Both adults and children who develop symptoms related to the after-effects of the oncological process (surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, hormone therapy)